What is a Konjac Sponge and How to Sell Them
What is a Konjac Sponge?
A Konjac Sponge is an amazing skin cleansing tool made exclusively from the Konjac fiber. The Konjac root is a plant similar to a potato, and the fiber are mixed with water to create the sponges. Konjac has been used traditionally by the Japanese as a beauty secret for their delicate skin for hundreds of years.
Konjac sponges provide gentle exfoliation and cleansing without irritating or stripping the skin, compared to many harsh face scrubs. Although they appear rock-like, once they are soaked in water, they become quite soft & gelatinous.
Konjac Sponges are a great addition to your customer's regular skincare routine!
Which Konjac Sponge is best for my customer?
- Pure Konjac - great for sensitive or first-time users who are unsure about which sponge to purchase
- Red Clay Konjac - great for dry or mature skin, or anyone who needs some extra nourishment
- Charcoal Konjac - great for oily, combination or acne-prone skin, or anyone who needs extra detoxification
Our Recommended Tips:
- Konjac Sponges can be used 1-3x per week, depending on skin type.
- Konjac Sponges can be used on their own, with Saving Face Wash or dry skin types may benefits from using it with a face oil.
- Suggest to customers that they cut their sponge while its still hard (before first use) into 2-3 pieces to share, or to use on their face and body.
Wholesale Price: $9.99
Suggested Retail Price: $16.00
Every Konjac Sponge ordered comes with an educational guide to give to customers upon purchase. This guide contains all the information needed on how to use, clean, and care for their sponge.
Click here for downloadable images for your social media pages.