We're Hiring! Online Marketing Manager
Miiko Skin Co is looking for a creative individual with experience developing digital marketing strategies and interested in building the online presence of an up-and-coming sustainably and socially conscious skincare company.
We are inclusive. Regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
The right candidate will have a clear understanding of our company’s mission and vision, and develop our online social platform to connect with new communities of like-minded people and care for our current community through feedback loops and education.
As a member of the Miiko Skin Co team your voice, opinions and ideas are valued and heard. Miiko Skin Co is the embodiment of the ideas from the team and the feedback from our customers. Your role in this company will add a new flare to the brand.
- This position is open to both part-time and full-time applicants and will be decided based on experience and individual applications.
- Wage is also dependent on applicants level of experience and individual applications.
- Design brand aesthetic. This position will be largely in charge of monitoring how Miiko Skin Co is presented online through social platforms to create a consistent look, feel, and experience.
- Manage and grow our Instagram and Pinterest accounts with authentic real followers who are aligned with the brand and likely to recommend or purchase the products.
- Organize and utilize our growing email list so mail marketing campaigns are more intentionally focused for certain types of audiences.
- Create vision for Youtube platform growth, including budget and timeline, for 2021 implementation.
- Use analytics to track how efforts are translating into website traffic and sales conversions.
- Investigate into social media platforms we are not currently active in and assess potential. (i.e. Linked-In, Twitter)
- Create 3-4 marketing campaigns for 2020 staying in line with our company's core values - sustainability, health and wellness, skincare, and community.
Interested in applying?
- Send us your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org