How to Use your Sampler Kit
If you've recently purchased a Skincare Sampler Kit (yay!) and are curious about how to use each product included, this blog is for you!
We believe you should be able to try any of our products before you invest in the whole bottle. Everybody has a unique skin type and we know that certain products will work better for you than others.
The sample kit is the best way for you to find out what your skin type is and try the whole face care line without breaking the bank.
How to Use the Products in your Sampler Kit
*Please note that this blog covers all of the products available in the sampler kits; your personalized kit may not include everything listed
- Face Wash - Use as a daily face wash in the morning or evening or after sweating. Follow with serum treatment. Directions: Shake the little bottle to infuse the honey. Massage Face Wash onto dry skin or wet skin to find desired lather and rinse clean.
- Toner - Use the toner daily as a second step between the Face Wash and the Face serum. Directions: Shake the little bottle to infuse botanicals. Apply the Toner with a cotton pad, or pour into hands and pat face
- Serum - Use as a daily moisturizer once or twice a day. Directions: Massage a dime amount of serum into your face and neck.
- Turmeric Rose Cream - This product is deeply moisturizing and is best applied at night when you can kick back and let it soak in! Directions: Massage a pea-sized scoop into your face and neck. A little goes a long way!
- i-Coco - Massage a small amount on eyelashes and eyelids to remove mascara and makeup without irritating the eyes. Wipe off makeup and excess i-Coco with a reusable cotton pad.
- i-Zinc - Apply a small amount around the eyes before bed, or use on cheekbones as a highlighter in the morning. Can also be used for mild skin irritations and allergic reactions
Konjac Sponge - Use your konjac sponge with either the Face Wash or Face Serum.
1) Soak your sponge in water until it becomes soft.
2) Squeeze and massage your sponge in circles around your face.
3) Spend some time around the nose and chin for blackhead removal.
4) Rinse after use (do not wring out).
5) Let air dry.
Find Routines for your Skin Type
- Oily/Blemish Prone - Finding Balance Collection
- Dry Skin - Rejuvenation Collection
- Rejuvenation or Sunspots - Rejuvenation Collection
- Sensitive Skin - Simple as Possible Collection
If you have any further questions about product recommendations or how to use your sample kit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miiko Skin Co